For a period of five years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser, Double Eagle Marine Inc. warrants each boat to be free from defect caused by faulty workmanship or materials under normal use and service. During this period, warranty repairs will be made without charge by Double Eagle Marine Inc. at the factory or at Double Eagle Marine Inc.’s option, by an authorized Double Eagle Marine Inc. dealer. Return transportation to a Double Eagle Marine Inc. factory or the authorized Double Eagle Marine Inc. dealer’s service centre is the responsibility of the purchaser. All warranty repairs must be approved by an authorized Double Eagle Marine Inc. representative.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Engines, outdrives, controls, props, batteries, or other equipment or accessories carrying their own individual warranties. (Appropriate adjustments to them being provided by their respective manufacturers.)
- Installation of engines or accessories installed by others.
- Windshield breakage or leakage; gelcoat finishes, blisters, cracks or grazing.
- All canvas, vinyl, upholstery, plastic, fabric and trim.
- Any Double Eagle Marine Inc. boat which has been altered, subject to misuse, negligence or accident or used for racing purposes.
- Any Double Eagle Marine Inc. boat which has been overpowered according to our maximum recommended engine horsepower specifications.
Any Double Eagle Marine Inc. boat used for commercial purposes has one year limited warranty.
The obligation of Double Eagle Marine Inc. under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or the replacement of any parts which are judged defective by Double Eagle Marine Inc. Double Eagle Marine Inc. will not be liable for haul out, launch towing or storage charges, inconveniences or loss of time or income, or any other special or consequential damages of any kind or nature. Implied warranties, if any, shall be limited to the duration of this written Limited Warranty. Because of constant product improvement, Double Eagle Marine Inc. reserves the right to make changes at anytime, without notice, in the colours, equipment, specifications, materials, hulls and prices, and to discontinue models. When changes are made, Double Eagle Marine Inc. is not obligated to make similar changes or modifications sold prior to the date of such changes. If sold, the remaining warranty may be transferred to the second purchaser for a nominal fee. Contact Double Eagle Marine Inc. for details.